About this course
This introductory course provides participants with the opportunity to understand and improve their financial literacy to use data to make better informed decisions.
This is a pre-accredited course.
What you will learn
You will learn about:
– My relationship with money
– Disaster proof your finances
– Credit and debt
– Personal finance – introduction into personal income tax
All participants must:
– Be a minimum of 17 years of age;
– Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen;
– Not be attending school;
– Be able to read, understand and interpret written information.
Individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply.
This course is delivered over 3 days from our Rosebud and Hastings campuses.
Sessions will run Wednesday to Friday from 9:30am to 3:00pm.
Please visit our online course calendar to find out when and where the next course is being held.
Government subsidised concession fee: $12.00*
Government subsidised tuition fee: $60.00*
*This course is subsidised by the Victorian Government through Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE). Eligibility criteria apply.