Advance Community College is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
We employ specialist trainers in a variety of industry sectors in full time, part time and sessional contractor roles.
Position Vacant – Finance Manager
Advance is a not for profit, community Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Learn Local and independent school.
Based in Rosebud, the position is permanent, part time (hours to be negotiated) with attractive salary package.
– Prepare monthly and annual financial reports for management and board
– Supervise the accounts payable/receivable and payroll functions
– Statutory reporting
– Budget development and cash flow monitoring
– Development of finance policies and procedures
– Other financial reporting as required
To apply, email : cover letter; curriculum vitae (inc 3 professional references)
to email@example.com by CoB August 3, 2018.
Check back here for any other vacancies that we may have available.