Explore your Options
About this course
This course will help you discover your employability attributes and skills to help you become more employable and more effective in your future workplace.
This is a pre-accredited course.
What you will learn
You will learn how to:
– Identify your current skills;
– Understand and apply your transferable skills;
– Identify skills gaps;
– Explore sustainable pathways to further education and/or employment as well as volunteer options;
– Understand skills and attributes required for obtaining and keeping a job in the modern world of work;
– Use customer service skills;
– Use communication skills;
– Use organisational skills;
– Work in a team.
All participants must:
– Be a minimum of 17 years of age;
– Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen;
– Not be attending school;
– Be able to read, understand and interpret written information;
– Have basic computer and internet skills.
Individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply.
This one day course is delivered from all campuses.
Please visit our online course calendar to find out when and where the next course is being held.
*This course is subsidised by the Victorian Government through Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE). Eligibility criteria apply.