Advance Community College has provided flexible training options on the Mornington Peninsula since 1980. We offer a range of courses that enhance your ‘employability‘, courses that prepare you to enter the workforce, change your job, or upgrade your skills for a better job.
Our pre-accredited courses are customised to your individual needs, and build on the skills required to work productively and efficiently; skills like communication, team work, and problem solving.
Our accredited courses are industry specific and nationally recognised. That means that a course you complete with us will be recognised anywhere you go within Australia.
All courses are delivered by experienced trainers who are well-regarded in their fields and who have current industry experience, so you know the training you receive will be up to industry standards.
- Course Calendar for 2020December 6, 2019
- Learning Stone a gathering place connecting students to countryJuly 30, 2019
- Work and Development Permit helps manage spiralling fine debtJuly 18, 2019
- Stimulating the senses of people with high care needs: Hastings Community Contribution ProjectJune 13, 2019
- 2019 Student Outcomes Survey: Have your say about trainingJune 4, 2019