- Looking for your first job?
- Looking for a change of occupation?
- Returning to work after a break?
Do you need to improve your literacy & numeracy skills to……
- Get a new job?
- Maintain your current employment?
- Assist your child with their literacy & numeracy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is ideal for you!
Whether you are planning your career, changing careers or just need some insight, our fully qualified Career Practitioner is here to assist you in finding and starting on your individual path.
- Employability Skills
- Identification of Transferable Skills
- Accessing the Hidden Job Market
- Resumes That Work
- Purposeful and Effective Cover Letters
- Interview Preparedness
- Personal Presentation and Hygiene
- Employer Expectations
- How to be an Outstanding Employee
- You’ve got the Job – How to Keep It!
- What are Appropriate Workplace Behaviours?
- Safety at Work
- Giving and Earning Respect in the Workplace
- Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural Diversity
- Following Instructions and Direction
- Time Management
Participation in P3 – Planning, Preparation, Pathways will assist you in determining career pathways and requirements to gain your ideal employment position. In addition, we will provide you with support to investigate learning options and refer you to suitable learning programs to help you achieve your goals.
Delivery by consultation.
Where: 1/16 Henry Wilson Drive Rosebud – Wednesday
Where: 1973 Frankston Flinders Road Hastings – Thursday
Where: 43 Mitchell Street Mornington – Friday
The student tuition fees are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply.
This course is funded by the Victorian Government through Adult, Community Further Education (ACFE)
Advance has been providing training and employment pathways for over 30 years and is a respected training provider on the Mornington Peninsula.
A member of the Learn Local Mornington Peninsula Network (LLMPN)